Sunday, June 1, 2008

Yard Sales, here we come!


The kids and I were able to get out yard saling today, for the first time this year. I love sales! We didn't find a whole lot though. There were a ton of sales yesterday but not today, figures. We were able to find this shelf though. At $3 I thought it would make a nice plant shelf below our window. We live in the basement so I figured the only way to successfully grow a few plants would be to have them right in the window.

The two little plants on the shelf came from the sales today too... one is a Spider Plant and the other a Bloodleaf (or Chicken Gizzard). Eventually there will be more plants, but these little guys are looking cute up there for now.

Those are Nature Prints made from Sculpey Clay hanging down from the quilt rod. We made those with our homeschool group a few weeks ago. I got the idea from Melissa over at In the Sparrow's Nest.

Now to decide what else to grow!

No comments: