Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Homeschool Carnivals

I've been busy with gathering materials and making plans for our schooling next year. I almost have it all figured out, just a few loose strings to tie up. These Blog Carnivals will certainly give me some ideas! Both were just posted today. You should check them out! I love seeing what everyone else is up to and how they "do school".

Charlotte Mason Blog Carnival (posted June 24th)

Carnival of Homeschooling (posted June 24th)

The other Carnival that I check out each month is Learning in the Great Outdoors. The June edition is right here. It was posted on June 1st.

All three of these Blog Carnivals are in my sidebar if you want more info about them... or if you would like to submit one of your posts to them. That would be great. The more the merrier, ya know!! :)

No comments: