Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Just thought I would share...

Just a quick note:
I have been working on a few printable resources for our schooling. I thought maybe some of you could use them as well, so I have started a list in the sidebar to the right over there ---> where you can download the things I have made so far.

Summer Nature Scavenger Hunt for the Senses - A really fun scavenger hunt where you use your senses to find the things on the list. See, feel, hear, and smell Nature. (Note: I created this for our homeschool group to use at a park, but I think it will work for nature walks in the woods as well.)

Birds We've Seen - 2008 List - I created this to keep an inventory of all of the birds we see during our Nature Study. You could also keep a separate one for your backyard feeder birds.

Venn Diagram - Double - A nice looking Venn Diagram for comparing two things.

Venn Diagram - Triple - A nice looking Venn Diagram for comparing three things.

Keep an eye on that list... it will be growing!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks so much for sharing these files!

Blessings,
Melissa
www.homeschoolblogger.com/melissal89

Unknown said...

Great freebies! Look forward to more.

Glad you like the garden. It looks a bit nicer in the pics. I avoided the stacks of trash and the men in sleeveless t-shirts spitting on the sidewalk. LOL!

Pics of interior are my next step. Well, actually, I'm too busy working on the interior to do much online. But DH got me on wireless today. My instructions were to fiddle around with it and make sure it works. So, I'm submitting to him. HA HA HA!